NO surprises at the Town Hall this evening as Danny Beales and Adam Harrison were elected to the cabinet. Well done to them, after coming through three rounds of voting in [READ ON]
LITTLE more than three months after putting together her first cabinet as Camden Council leader Georgia Gould has the job of patching up a new one after one executive member [READ ON]
WHILE Sally Gimson versus Sarah Hayward will be the main event at the Labour group’s annual general meeting next week, the undercard action will also be of some [READ ON]
AS a leadership contest looms in Camden’s Labour group with the emergence last week of Sally Gimson as a potential challenger, what happy chance for the current leader, [READ ON]
* 'The Establishment is anointing Zac Goldsmith': Sian Berry says the Evening Standard are soft on likely Conservative candidate * Get your W.A.S.P. records out
* Bake-off controversy * Council leaders left off conference agenda * Dreaming of Jeremy [READ ON]
* Back to school. Pencils sharpened for conference season.
* Adam Harrison urges Labour to capture the centre ground with competence and compassion.
* Keir Starmer becomes a Tory
* Two sides of the night tube delay [READ ON]
June 22, 2015 20.59: We’re all done here. Go and watch England in the Women’s World Cup. 20.52: RTB debate: Old adversaries Julian Fulbrook and Andrew Mennear [READ ON]
A LABOUR councillor understandably asked whether the last post, the post about Rishi Madlani and the UCH vote, was really ‘news’. Well, it’s not going to [READ ON]
21.58: What do you know? No time for a full debate, the Mayor announces. As per usual, the Labour majority outflank the Tories in the vote, with a heavily amended [READ ON]
THERE is talk that the whips in Camden’s Labour group have got backs up inside the team after trying to steer members away from asking certain questions about sensitive [READ ON]