4 days to go… NO CANDIDATE LEFT BEHIND LABOUR activists and campaigners are sort of running a campaign within a campaign in Frognal and Fitzjohns, the ward which has [READ ON]
8 days to go… BOOOMERANG! LABOUR Party candidates are re-thinking expectation management as the final knockings of this year’s council election campaigns [READ ON]
15 days to go
How will Labour's anti-semitism protests affect the vote?
Islington Tories suggest beating air pollution by relocating schools
Leadership advice for Amber Rudd
Ch4 take on Tulip Siddiq (and her aunt) again
Westminster 'slims down' its pageantry [READ ON]
26 days to go
* Conservatives warn of Momentum Town Hall takeover
* A 'what if' nightmare for the next mayor
* Sajid Javid arrives on the Finchley Road
* Love is in the air
* Flashback: Lib Dems on the Chalcots [READ ON]
31 days to go
* Which was will the Chalcots vote?
* Author joins daughter's doorknocking session
* No fun on April 1
* Register to vote!!
* Flashback: Tony Blair rides into town for a big interview [READ ON]
35 days to go
* Flick Rea fights on
* Jostling begins ahead of Camden Labour's AGM
* A new chain for Sabrina Francis?
* Nicky Morgan helps out the Tories in Hampstead
* Flashback: A tour of Kentish Town with Ken Livingstone [READ ON]
38 days to go...
* Labour vote in a new chair in H&K
* Andrew Marr's favourite newspaper
* Sarah Hayward and Claire-Louise Leyland unite
* Election flashback: The Lib Dems give YouTube a try [READ ON]
* Tom Watson says on national TV that he doesn't read the CNJ
* Junglist legend teams up with Keir Starmer
* So that's where Simon Marcus got to
* Election Flashback: Labour wins West Hampstead [READ ON]
* Bookmakers price Labour at 1/7 to win Barnet
* Were Labour's candidate selections a 'shoo-in' for the old guard?
* Tory candidate who quit last month again rejoins election contest
* Google trolling * Keir's passionate defence of Corbyn * The axe for Love Camden? [READ ON]
FORMER council leader Sarah Hayward was back on our television screens yesterday defending Claire Kober and criticising Labour’s National Executive Committee for asking [READ ON]