COUNCIL leader Georgia Gould will today line up her new cabinet at the Town Hall in their new positions... just 127 days after announcing her first new cabinet in May. While [READ ON]
NO surprises at the Town Hall this evening as Danny Beales and Adam Harrison were elected to the cabinet. Well done to them, after coming through three rounds of voting in [READ ON]
LITTLE more than three months after putting together her first cabinet as Camden Council leader Georgia Gould has the job of patching up a new one after one executive member [READ ON]
AS a leadership contest looms in Camden’s Labour group with the emergence last week of Sally Gimson as a potential challenger, what happy chance for the current leader, [READ ON]
* 'The Establishment is anointing Zac Goldsmith': Sian Berry says the Evening Standard are soft on likely Conservative candidate * Get your W.A.S.P. records out
* Bake-off controversy * Council leaders left off conference agenda * Dreaming of Jeremy [READ ON]
* Back to school. Pencils sharpened for conference season.
* Adam Harrison urges Labour to capture the centre ground with competence and compassion.
* Keir Starmer becomes a Tory
* Two sides of the night tube delay [READ ON]
June 22, 2015 20.59: We’re all done here. Go and watch England in the Women’s World Cup. 20.52: RTB debate: Old adversaries Julian Fulbrook and Andrew Mennear [READ ON]
A LABOUR councillor understandably asked whether the last post, the post about Rishi Madlani and the UCH vote, was really ‘news’. Well, it’s not going to [READ ON]
21.58: What do you know? No time for a full debate, the Mayor announces. As per usual, the Labour majority outflank the Tories in the vote, with a heavily amended [READ ON]
THERE is talk that the whips in Camden’s Labour group have got backs up inside the team after trying to steer members away from asking certain questions about sensitive [READ ON]