AS we probably already knew, you don’t get rid of Flick Rea so easily. The nuke-proof Liberal Democrat councillor clung on when all around her lost their seats in 2014 [READ ON]
35 days to go
* Flick Rea fights on
* Jostling begins ahead of Camden Labour's AGM
* A new chain for Sabrina Francis?
* Nicky Morgan helps out the Tories in Hampstead
* Flashback: A tour of Kentish Town with Ken Livingstone [READ ON]
THE Conservatives are sick of being told that their internal differences of opinion on Brexit could be a damaging factor in Camden’s council elections – now less [READ ON]
WILL she? Won’t she? Does she have a choice? Flick Rea has been a little less coy in recent weeks but she kept us guessing all summer as to whether she would run again [READ ON]
THE secret is out. Councillors, presumably driven to a search for anaesthetic by some of the deathly-dull meetings at the Town Hall, took part in secret boozy interludes. [READ ON]
FULL COUNCIL 16/11 Town Hall, Judd Street THE head of democratic services at Camden Council, of all people, is spinning a quite outrageous lie in the corridors of the Town [READ ON]
THE final eight and a half minutes of Thursday’s planning meeting are almost too toe-curling to watch, as councillors charged with making important decisions about the [READ ON]
THERE’S ‘one hell of a buzz’, tweeted Paul Braithwaite, the former Camden councillor, about the Liberal Democrat conference in Bournemouth, with the [READ ON]
* Angela Pober reveals her other criticisms of Labour
* Flick Rea says the Lib Dems could have done without their 'rose garden' moment'
* Maajid's joke
* Camden Labour can't stop mentioning Tony Blair [READ ON]
* The Lib Dems' Great Camden Hope Zack Polanski sings on the conference stage in Bournemouth
* That time Mike Greene got rumbled by Ed Fordham
* X-Factor's back... but there's some criticism from one of its biggest fans.
* Flick is asked to join the Lib Dems [READ ON]